Walk up instructions:
- Proceed to the parking lot on the South side of the library, by our local history room (the brick-walled parking lot on Third Avenue). This is the designated pick-up area.
- Form a line at the designated curbside pickup table.
- Practice social distancing while in line and when approaching the table.
- If no Library staff is at the table, call Curbside Pickup Service (631) 496-4691.
- Provide patron’s name and pickup confirmation number.
- Wait at the pickup table while a Library staff member retrieves your pickup bag.
- When the staff member returns, they will place your pickup bag on the far end of the table. Do not approach until the staff member has stepped away.
- Approach and take your bag of library materials.